1 cup all-purpose flour, white or wheat
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp Kosher salt
1 cup nonfat Greek Yogurt. (Fage works best)
A handful of baby spinach or arugula
2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (or Mexican)
8 cherry tomatoes
4 large eggs (or can use just egg whites)
2 strips cooked bacon or other meat of choice.
1. Preheat oven to 450. Use either a silicone liner or parchment paper on a baking sheet. Spray with oil if using parchment.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt, whisk well.
3. Add the yogurt and mix with a fork until well combined, it will look like small crumbles.
4. Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from bowl. Knead the dough a few times until the dough is tacky, but not sticky, about 20 turns. (You should not have dough on your hands when you pull away)
5. Divide into 4 equal balls. About 3 ⅜ oz each.
6. Sprinkle a work surface and rolling pin with a little flour and roll the dough into thin ovals 7-8 inches in diameter and place on baking sheet.
7. Top with spinach, mozzarella and tomatoes leaving the center open for the egg.
8. Gently break the egg into the center and finish with bacon.
9. Bake 10-12 minutes until crust is golden and the egg is set. Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 Pizzas
271 Calories each
**Recipe originated from Skinnytaste. Modified slightly based on experience making it.**
Click here to get access to our monthly training programs and macro calculator: GET ACCESS