Ready in 20 minutes; serves 8
- ⅓ cup fat-free plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ tsp pink sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 (15oz) can low sodium Garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ½ cups sliced green cabbage
- 2 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled into strips or thinly sliced, or 2 cups shredded
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, vinegar, water, salt and pepper to taste. Add the chickpeas, cabbage, celery, and carrots. Toss to combine.
- Chill 4 hours before serving. Keeps ups to 3 days.
91 calories, 1g fat, 16g carbohydrates, 4g fiber, 5g protein
Click here to get access to our monthly training programs as a VIP: GET ACCESS