Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Balls
Prepare in 20 Min, Ready to eat in 1 hour
Makes 25 Protein Balls depending how large you roll them.
- 2 cups Rolled Oats (I prefer gluten-free)
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder
- ⅓ cup Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 3 drops Peppermint oil
- 2 oz. Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 ½ tbsp Water (you may need a few tsp more depending on how dry your mix is, but add water slowly or it will get too sticky)
- 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder (I used a chocolate mint powder that I had)
- In a large bowl melt the coconut oil and then add all the remaining ingredients.
- Mix VERY well with a wooden spoon. You may need to use your hands to distribute the moisture throughout.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate.
92 Calories Each
4.4 g Fat
Click here to get access to our monthly training program: GET ACCESS